Wednesday 30 September 2009


Today's blog is dedicated to my friend and sewing buddy Anne-Marie as she was on the phone to me whilst I was uploading this blog
3 cards so far this week, very exciting stuff


this card arrived today from Barbara Linzey in Virginia




and this one from Sue Singer in California... very autumny




this came yesterday from Carol Hansen in Nashville Tenessee... wonder if she knows Dolly... humm?

Right now followers, I want you to leave comments... lets have a poll, how wonderful! tell me which of these 3 cards is your favourite and why




3 comments:

  1. Well my favourite is - I am not sure , they all look lovely, I have changed my mind twice since I started to type this! Abigail likes all 3 of them but likes the autumn once best, I think my favourite is the one from Carol xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're all lovely but I think I'll choose the leaves because I've seen masses of colourful leaves in the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anth think the leaves are the best love mum xx

    ReplyDelete