Sunday 20 September 2009



These are my finished Art Deco postcards, in the absence of any suggestions I did glitter and a border. I'm feeling a bit peculiar at the moment because these cards are scarily sophisticated compared to my usual offerings. Oh well I'll have to double my attempts to return to humour or risque productions in the future. LOL.

Oh and by the way for any of you who keep fish tanks on facebook (rachel) I cleaned my tank flushed my dead fish and bought some more (but they were due to die at 2am this morning) then out of curiosity logged onto your aquarium for a nosey... and the algae was unbelievable ooooo people in glass tanks... so I cleaned your mess, and abigails and gemma's. Am I now 4given for my attack of sophistication? xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha very witty - but you didnt have to revive my fish did you????? Eh?????? Eh??????

    Anyway - back to a more serious note - i am very impressed with all your mermaid cards and the art deco ones, i think they have worked out fab!

    See you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, you flatter me madame. No your right I didn't have to revive your fish and I was also very impressed by how many you have got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a downside to having so many fish - I dont have time to do my blog!!!!!

    Am looking forward to college starting - are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thom says you are a very witty woman!!!!!!!! i am not sure if there is a hidden message there or not!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think he means I'm in with a chance?...mum?
    Can't wait for college I'm getting really excited. I had hoped to finish last years stuff but everytime I try to get started I get Leon'd

    ReplyDelete