Wednesday 23 September 2009

Today's blog is dedicated to my mum Sylvia as shes not in gr8 form at the moment. So mum if you've managed to get on this site - I love you x


Cooking on gas today!
These two cards are part of a postcard swap with the theme 'monochromatic' that means you can only use the same colours but different values of it. As you can see I used blue. The picture or pattern was up to us.
This one is called 'night beams'
and this one is called 'moon boat'.
I still haven't managed to get any nearer with my college work (term starts this weekend! oops) but my excuse is having the little fella to live with us for a while. Going back to having a baby in the house was/is a bit of a shock.
Well as they say... 'that's all folks'

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are blogging - am liking the postcards. See you at college. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your cards are fab - see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is me pretending to be your mummy honey

    ReplyDelete