Thursday 15 October 2009


Hi Everyone!Today's blog is dedicated to Rachel Mellor who has reached the big 4-0 today so

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Rachel
happy birthday to you.

she is a very lucky lady and has been given a weekend away in Paris with husband and NO kidz. Nice one!


Before I forget this card is one I got from Erma Johson in Chicago and is called Sophisticat, its very cute don't you think?






I did the next 3 cards for a halloween themed swap I am really pleased with them see what you think?

This one is callede 'bubble bubble, toil and trouble'










And this one is called 'Jeepers creepers'













last but not least 'Pendle hill' after a hill near me that is famous for its witches!

That's all for now folks, I'll be in touch again soon cos I've got some more stuff to share really soon.
Na night sleep tight x

1 comment:

  1. SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - it's a vicious rumour - I am 21 really!

    But - hey - thanks for dedicating your blog to me xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete