Thursday 22 October 2009


Hi Everyone! Today I am going to dedicate my blog to my husband Gary as it was our wedding anniversary this week. We went out for tea, it was a bit of a disater as my meal was burnt and had to go back to the kitchen and Gary who has allergies to practically everything you can shake a stick at must have had something he's allergic to in his and has been a bit under the weather ever since.

Anyway onto nice news now, this wonderful hedgehog arrived this week from Jeanette de Vries who lives in the Netherlands. Its ace, I love it and its so ingenious don't you think?

Breaking news I think Leon (16 month old grandson who is living with us) has got chicken pox!!!!!!



I also received this card from Jan Rice in Georgia Atlanta. It was from the halloween swap I did the other week. I would have never thought of doing this design and its ace, I love it. So simple but so good.
It's an Ozzy weekend this weekend, I have finished my homework (more than I can say for my City and Guilds stuff (oops) and I'm really looking forward to it. I will post pictures of my work so far when I get round to it. I think you'll like it as its quite good even if I do say so myself.
Well thats all for now I'm dripping in cold, in fact its so awful I even think it could be man flu tee hee, so me and my cold are going to have a glass of whiskey (for medicinal purposes only) and go to bed. Na night sleep tight xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the hedgehog card - it's brill. A hope your man cold doesnt stop you going to Ozzy tomorrow - havent done my second compass - i cannot find the template - whoops!

    ReplyDelete