Wednesday 30 March 2011

At last another one is finished. This is another BOM that I bought from Patchwork Chicks. I really liked it at first and then near the end thought it was a bit chocolate boxxy but now it, sorry I should say they as I made 2, are finished I really like them again. I have one on my bed and can't help admire it every time I go in my bedroom. The other one is going to be raffled for charity in aid of 2 kids I sponsor in Sierra Leonne. I'm not ready to start the raffle yet as I want to time it with a visit there, as I'm not sure when I'll be going the raffle is on hold until I'm organised. If anyone is interested in buying tickets and finding out more I am happy to answer questions if I can.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on finishing/completing another - yes another quilt! They look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete