Sunday 27 February 2011

FINITO!



At last my quilt from Leanne's house is finished, yay! I've called it 'Annie's Garden' I am really pleased with it. It's a great quilt for using up scraps. I only bought fabtric for the borders and backing apart from that it is all remnants and even better, because the pieces are quite small I used up quite a lot of fabric that I didn't particularly like and got away with it.

'To do' pile is a bit smaller again... I'm getting nearer and nearer to starting on my new stuff, can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - it looks fantastic!You must have put a lot of time and effort into it. It must feel good to be getting through all your UFOs. I need to start tackling my pile soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it looks fab, I am so envious that you have completed so many projects. Please bring it to Ozzy with you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete