Wednesday 26 August 2009



well what do you think to this piece? tee hee. It's the beginning of a bag for my cutting mat and ruler. Aren't the colours FAB? I dyed them myself!

It would appear that I'm full of cliche sayings as my friends often remind me. One of them being my excuse for being behind with my college work; "Its not the end product its the journey to get there."

So I thought I'd use my saying while I'm out and about travelling with my kit! When its finished the writing and feet will hopefully become trapunto. Failing that 'll resort back to the old faithful applique... watch this space, ha ha ha, chuckle chuckle chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. ah ha - i think it is fab, absolutely ace!

    i think the colours are great - cant wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anthea this is so YOU! I love the way that your sense of humour passes into your quilting!

    ReplyDelete