Friday 14 January 2011





Wey hey she's at it again!!!



I am feeling very pleased with myself today. I have layered up 3 more quilts, so I'm getting nearer and nearer to meeting that completer finisher challenge I have given myself. Two of the quilts are the same and they are this BOM called Heart of the Home which I did through Patchwork Chicks at Barrowford it is a Hillary Lynn design. I really enjoyed doing the stitchery. When I've finished them I'd like to raffle one off for charity, but more about that when I've finished as I don't want to make on line promises that take me an age to meet.
This is the other quilt that I have layered. It's another BOM called Leannes House by Leanne Beasley. I wasn't sure about it when I first started making it but now its assembled with the green border I love it. I know a few other people who are doing this BOM and it is amazing how different it looks with other people's colour choices. I was a wimp as I tried to stick to the colours in the monthly block photos as we didn't have a photo of the whole thing until we assembled our own.
Only 3 (but maybe 4 or 5) quilts in the to complete quilt top pile now; I can't wait to get them done so that I can feel free to start designing my own stuff.


2 comments:

  1. Wow - they look fab, I am so proud of you for finishing all your UFO's. No pressure on me then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golly you have been working hard! All your quilts look fabulous. I really need to follow your example and get out those UFOs to finish!

    ReplyDelete